Chemical Resistant Gloves - Ansell Green AlphaTec® Solvex® Flock Lined Unsupported Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves
Ansell Green AlphaTec® Solvex® Flock Lined Unsupported Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves - Case of 144 pair
- Ansell AlphaTec® combining ruggedness and chemical resistance, protects workers' hands exposed to a greater variety of chemical hazards. High performance nitrile compound, providing an outstanding combination of chemical resistance and strength, for optimal results in wet or dry work environments. The glove offers a far superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection, compared with rubber or Neoprene gloves. High levels of flexibility, comfort and dexterity.
Sold by: 144 pairs of gloves per case or set of a dozen
- Cotton flocking, reducing sweat for the wearer
- Sandpatch finish giving the glove a smooth surface that decreases
- Indirect costs, thanks to fewer rejects of fragile parts
- Fully reusable, with an unequaled abrasion resistance
- Provides superb comfort for the wearer
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600)
- ANSI ABR 4
- CE Number
- EN ISO 374-5:2016
- EN ISO 374-1:2016
- EN 388:2016
- EN 388:2003
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 374:2003
- Food Type: Rubber
- Category III
- REACH Compliant
Trade Name » AlphaTec® Solvex®
Material » Nitrile
Glove Size » 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.
Length » 13"
Cuff Type » Gauntlet
Color » Green
Lining » Flock
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 2‑Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.