Ansell Black Microflex® Onyx® N64 5.1 mil Nitrile Disposable Gloves. 1000 Gloves per Case.
- Provides firm and consistent wet grip due to fully textured design and non-foaming formula. Distinctive black color hides stains and provides a contrasting backdrop for identifying lighter colored material. Offers a higher tensile strength and flexibility compared to the minimum requirements as set for both ASTM D6319 and EN 455 standards. Contains no natural rubber latex and powder-free, to help protect against type 1 skin allergies and irritation
Sold by the case. 100 gloves per box. 10 boxes per case. 1000 gloves per case.
- Deep black color masks stains and makes viewing lighter objects easy
- Textured fingers for consistent grip
- Suitable for use in a wide range of industries and applications
- Microflex®Â Onyx®Â is a nitrile glove that effectively masks dirt, grime and oils for work in automotive repair, machinery and equipment maintenance, and a range of other jobs
- ASTM D6319
- US QSR/FDA 510(K)
- Medical (Examination) Grade
- Compliant with U.S. Food Contact Regulations
- Analytical testing
- Filtration processes
- Food processing
- Laboratory analysis and testing
- Light assembly tasks
- Light assembly of oil-coated pieces
- Light duty maintenance
- Mechanical repairs
- Paint and spray shops
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Patient examination during transport on EMS vehicles
- Protection from blood and other bodily fluids
Glove Type » Gloves
Trade Name » Microflex® Onyx® N64
Material » Nitrile
Glove Size » Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, 2X.
Thickness » 5.1 mil
Color » Black
Length » 9 3/5"
Finish » Textured Fingers
Cuff Type » Beaded