Universal Poly Liners Bags
Featuring the SecureFit360® liner for safe removal of waste - The wraparound handle eliminates the need to reach into receptacle to remove the liner. The SecureFit360® fits most surface mounted receptacles. U.S. Patent No. 9,957,105 & 8,690,429
- 1 mil low density polyethylene (LBSF500)
- 12 micron high density polyethylene (LBSF500HD) - New and Improved!
New Improved SecureFit360 HD liner bags are more rigid to provide a better formed fit, making installation and removal easier and more efficient. The frosted color masks the contents yet still allows cleaning staff to see and avoid potential needles and other sharps. The heat seal at the top strengthens the built-in wrap around strap and makes it appear neater on the receptacle. Not only is the thinner high density bag made with considerably less plastic than the original low density SecureFit360, it sends 50% less material weight to a landfill than Kraft waxed paper bags.
- Leak proof
- Pleasant fresh fragrance
- Built-in antimicrobial agents inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Also available in small and medium standard shape liner. The LBS500 and LBM500, 1 mil low density polyethylene, fit surface mounted, semi-recessed and recessed receptacles.
Selling unit: Case (500)
- PHONE: 845-440-5220
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org