- Clean and Sanitize frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to sanitizing.
- PROTECT surfaces to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria.
- REMOVE: any loose debris and where applicable, wipe surface with damp rag.
CLEAN: Using EnviroSystems Green Kleen 420-4 (ready to use):
- Hold sprayer about eight inches from surface to be cleaned.
- Spray on and wipe it off! On extremely dirty surfaces, allow to penetrate and leave on surface for 2-3 minutes. Apply second spray if needed, and wipe.
- Wipe surface with clean, damp sponge or cloth.
- For removal of built-up, caked on grime, or for best results when cleaning rough irregular surfaces, spray on, agitate with brush, rinse and wipe.
SANITIZE: Using EnviroSystems Sanitizer 440 (EPA REG. NO. 1839-86-53053 – has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19, when used in accordance with the directions for use against Adenovirus Type 5 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html) for additional information.):
- Add 1/2 oz. of this product per 1 gallon of water (or equivalent dilution). Apply solution with a cloth, sponge, or hand pump trigger sprayer to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Allow the surface to remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Let dry
- PROTECT: Using EnviroSystems BioShield 75:
- Using a trigger sprayer, spray the entire surface area 4″-6″ from the surface making sure the surface is completely covered.
- Let stand until dry (5-10 minutes)
Disposable Microfiber towel, Item: DTMF12WH -Product Description
Disposable Microfiber towels are convenient and easy to use. They require far less
staff training and have far less potential for misuse and cross-contamination,
especially if there is high staff turnover. For healthcare settings where disinfection is
critical, disposable microfiber is an effective alternative.Today, some facilities also
opt for disposables to help reduce water consumption.
- Nonwoven microfiber towel
- 100% Polyester, non quat binding material
- Offers strength, absorbency and durability
- Improves cleaning efficiency
- Durable 80 gsm is strong enough to be reused, but inexpensive enough to discard
- Performance of microfiber with the cost of a disposable
- Ideal for single use when infection control is a priority, or to avoid cross contamination
- Superior cleaning and absorption compared to standard single use paper towels
*Green Kleen and BioShield 75 alone do not kill viruses.